这些小活动你都参加了吗?快来围观一下吧!>>
电子产品世界» 论坛首页» 嵌入式开发» MCU» [灌水]是不是这些人当别人是傻瓜啊

共6条 1/1 1 跳转至

[灌水]是不是这些人当别人是傻瓜啊

菜鸟
2003-03-12 20:24:36 打赏
今天收到的一封邮件 Dear Sir, It"s my pleasure to send you this proposal with hope that you will treat it as highly confidential. A very satisfactory information I received about your esteemed profile gave me the courage to reveal this top secret to you. I am Barrister Chima Kelly, a lawyer by profession and a family attorney to an erswhile Military Governor of one of the states in Nigeria. My client is among seven others presently facing trial, charged with corrupt enrichment while in office under the new Anti-corruption Bill recently passed to law by the National Assembly. My client told me in strict confidence that he deposited the sum of $45 million U.S. dollars fourty five million U.S.dollars) with a security company here in Nigeria, and that the money is kept in two boxes each containing $22.5 million U.S. dollars.(twenty two Million five Hundred Thousand U.S.dollars) He also told me that he is holding the money on trust for one of the Ministers of late President Laurent Kabila of Zaire who was assassinated by one of his personal aids. Due to the uprising following the assassination of President Laurent Kabila of Zaire, the Minister in question is persently under hiding in Nigeia for fear of probes by the new administration. Consequent upon this new anti-corruption bill, my client is worried sick on how to remove these funds from the security company before it is discovered and seized. After due consultation with the security company, we were advised to liaise with a foreigner who will represent us as the sole beneficiary in Europe where the security company has their regional headquater, It is on this reson that I am contacting you for an assistance and to invest part of it in properties, and the rest in triple AAA bank security. My client and the Minister have agreed that the money should be moved abroad for this purpose, and my client has entrusted me with the task of getting a trustworthy person overseas who could assist them to claim the money from the securtity company overseas where it will be transfered to, I am sending you this proposal seeking your immediate assistance. Arrangement has been concluded on how this money will be moved to a security company abroad to enable you claim it with relative ease for investment. Following charges leveled against my client under this new anti-corruption bill, the Federal Government of Nigeria has embarked on the seizure of his assets and frozen of his bank accounts both in Nigeria and abroad, but has not discovered this money yet because of the coded formation under which it was deposited, hencc there is urgent need for this money to be moved abroad before it is stumbled on and seized. My client is offering you 20% of the entire money for your assitance, and another 5% of net operating profit after tax on the investment if you are to manage the investment on his behalf. If you find this offer interesting, please get back to me as soon as possible for further information on the modus operandi for the trasaction.Include your telephone and fax number while replying for easy communication. Best regards, Barrister Nwaeze Kelly.

关键词: 灌水 是不是 这些 人当 别人 傻瓜

菜鸟
2003-03-12 20:26:00 打赏
2楼
看了半天没看懂,估计是的骗子。

菜鸟
2003-03-12 20:59:00 打赏
3楼
看到标题“ASSISTANCE”还以为是老外询问价格呢,本想这次会好好待他,给个优惠价格(上次给一个报$800,估计吓坏了,就再没有联系)

菜鸟
2003-03-14 05:40:00 打赏
4楼
yahoo的是免费的,就是不支持POP3

工程师
2003-03-14 16:58:00 打赏
5楼
典型的“尼日利亚信件骗局”,参考: http://www.china110.com/police/plzxjw/ffyz/item/2001_01/419983.shtml 之骗局7 http://www.netfront.com.cn/attention/alarm/200103/20010329_01.htm [align=right][color=#000066][此贴子已经被作者于2003-3-14 9:06:45编辑过][/color][/align]

菜鸟
2003-03-14 17:33:00 打赏
6楼
[quote][b]以下是引用[i]unix1998在2003-3-13 21:21:32[/i]的发言:[/b] 垃圾邮件太多了,想换邮箱了,可是sina不让免费注册了,郁闷:( [/quote] 用sohu的吧。20M :) 原来是完全免费,但现在注册需要2元¥,用手机支付。我昨天又申请了一个。申请完后我就赶紧注销了手机短信,否则说不定哪天卡里就没钱了。:)

共6条 1/1 1 跳转至

回复

匿名不能发帖!请先 [ 登陆 注册]